The Department of Education have just released 2016 primary school results.
We're now showing these latest figures for all primary schools in England.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data we hold about you and how we treat it.
Where our website contains links to other sites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information if you register on the site, subscribe to our mailing list, provide feedback or contact us using this website. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number and company details.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
The cookies we currently use are as follows:
• Session cookies : Session cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are usually deleted from the device when the browser is closed. Session cookies ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within a site and that any information you have entered is remembered as you navigate between pages.
• Analytics cookies : Locrating.com uses Google Analytics to track visitor information such as the number of visitors to the site, the amount of time visitors spend on the site, what web browsers visitors are using etc. We find this information extremely useful as it provides us with valuable feedback as to the popularity of the service we are offering and allows us to improve the service we offer.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If they are providing services to us, in which case we will require them to keep your personal information secure and confidential, and only to use it as instructed by us.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we have specifically obtained your consent to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Locrating Ltd, and the point of contact for subject access requests is Lewis Tandy.