The Department of Education have just released 2016 primary school results.
We're now showing these latest figures for all primary schools in England.
Please read the following information carefully as it sets out the basis on which this website and its associated pages are presented to you and your use of them.
This website is owned and operated by Locrating Ltd (we, us, our). We are a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 7236786. Our registered office is at 4 Calder Court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, FY4 2RH .
Your use of this website
Intellectual Property Rights: The copyright, database rights and all
other intellectual property rights in all content included on this website are either
owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content
for the purposes of reading or reviewing the content for your own personal use.
All other use of the content on this website is prohibited, including (without limitation)
reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
Fair use of our website: You must not use this website:
• In any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this website, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or
• For any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights: You must not use this website to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
• Any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive;
• Material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege; or
• Material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Google: This website uses Google Maps and Google Search. By using this website, you agree that you have read and accept Google's Terms and Conditions of use for those Google services.
Our responsibility to you
Accuracy of content: The information we make available to you via
this website is gathered from sources that we believe publish accurate data and
we republish or link to that information without modification. In the event that
we are not accurately republishing or linking to information we will endeavour to
rectify the problem as soon as reasonably possible.
Our system consolidates information from numerous sources. These sources periodically change the structure of their data, which may result in occasional delays in updating our links and information to take into account these changes.
Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to date, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information or material on this website.
Availability: Whilst we strive to keep downtime to a minimum we cannot guarantee that this website will function continuously or without interruptions or that it is error free and we cannot accept any liability for its unavailability. In the event that this website is unavailable we will endeavour to restore the service as quickly as reasonably possible.
We may suspend this website for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of this website from time to time. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, format, content, functions and features of this website without notice.
Links: This website contains links to content which has not been prepared by us. We do not manage these third party websites and we do not control, nor are we responsible for, the content, products offered therein or performance of this websites or your use of and business with them. Our insertion of links to third party websites does not imply that we endorse the website, author or products, nor agree with any of the information, materials, views, opinions, conclusions or recommendations contained on these third party websites.
Disclaimer and Liability: We do not give any warranties in relation to this website and all implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in the Agreement excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We will endeavour to keep the information made available via this website up to
date. However, you should note in particular:
• we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of third party information made available via this website as it is not our own data; for example if the Department for Education publishes incorrect exam results we will publish the same inaccuracies;
• the information made available via this website is not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement on any subject, nor is any part of it intended to constitute advice for any specific situation;
• we do not undertake any obligation to consider whether the information provided to or by us in relation to this website is complete, sufficient or appropriate for any particular circumstances;
• whilst we endeavour to regularly update the information made available via this website, such information may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date; and
• we do not warrant that this website or any of the content is virus free. You must take your own safety measures in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other communication or by anything which has destructive properties.
We do not accept any responsibility for action taken by you as a result of information provided by this website.
We (and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees and licensors) shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website including for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or similar losses or pure economic loss (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising.
Technical assistance: We have a dedicated technical support email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the fastest way to get technical support from us. Please provide a description of the problem and your contact details.